See you next season. It’s not over, it’s just not yet.
Sir Kaepernick and the Knights of Justice!
more at http://www.justincrisostomo.com
A facebook cover sized photo I drew/painted/wrote for the upcoming 49ers/Packers playoff game. It’s gonna be a battle. Enjoy!
Original Post/Download Here
- The Avengers
- Wreck-It Ralph
- Moonrise Kingdom
- Titus Andronicus - Local Business
- Divine Fits - A Thing Called…
- Fiona Apple - The Idler Wheel…
- Kendrick Lamar - Good Kid, MAAD City
- Dum Dum Girls - End Of Daze EP
- Breaking Bad
- Parks and Recreation
- Bob’s Burgers
- The Legend of Korra
What happens when there is no baseball (Wilson Gnome Cameo) -
Brian Wilson Gnome Cameo at 2:14
- After recording the song “Elf’s Lament” by Barenaked Ladies, my friend Wilmar and I wandered around SF and filmed a music video. Enjoy!
I think it’s pretty cool that after catching the ceremonial first pitch all season, Romo is the one to throw the very last pitch of the 2012 season.
That’s What’s Up.
Got a bunch more pictures coming, so keep checking back, but just gotta give a little love to Sergio Romo - Now THAT’s what’s up.
After the Cain comes a Parade.
Repost, but with a slight modification. Spot the difference!
Answer: The 3 now means how many home runs Pablo Sandoval hit in game 1 of the World Series. (2 against Justin Verlander, 1 against Albuquerque, New Mexico)